As far as I know, people are always looking for a lot of things to drink, however, If you are an alcoholic drink lover then I must say that you love the shots, because, in the moderate form, shots give the best feeling when you are in a party or in the birthday.
So, guys, today I’m going to share one amazing shot for you, known as the orange tea shot which is popular among the younger people who really love to drink the shots and make the events memorable.
Moreover, the name implies the Tea, in the shot, but it doesn’t contain any tea form in the shot, in fact, it is alcoholic shots that people love the most.
What Is an Orange Tea Shot?
An orange tea shot, as an alcoholic drink, is typically a cocktail made with a combination of various alcoholic spirits and orange-flavoured liqueurs. It’s known for its sweet and citrusy taste with a bit of a kick.
Why Orange Tea Shot is Popular?
- Flavorful and Refreshing Taste
- Easy to Make, by just adding ingredients
- Versatility & Quick Consumption
- Social Appeal & Balanced Flavors
- You can make Variations of the drink
Orange Tea Shot – The Recipe
Read More: Salted Nut Roll Shot
Ingredients Requirements For Orange Tea Shot
- Vodka: This is a basic item, A shot of vodka serves as the primary alcoholic base for this cocktail.
- Triple Sec: As you know Triple Sec is an orange-flavoured liqueur that adds sweetness and citrusy notes to the shot.
- Orange Juice: This will help you to enhance the orange flavor.
- Ice: Ice is optional but can be added to chill the shot.
- Orange Slice (Garnish): An orange slice or twist can be used as a garnishing.
Orange Tea Shot
- 2 Glasses For Mixture & Shake
- 1 Shot Vodka
- 1/2 Shot Triple Sec (orange liqueur)
- 1/2 Shot Freshly Squeezed Orange Juice
- 2 QTY Ice Cubes & Orange Slice For Cold & Garnishing
- First of all, place a shot glass in the freezer for a few minutes to chill it more.
- Combine all the Ingredients, In a shaker or mixing glass, Add the vodka, Triple Sec, and orange juice.
- If you prefer your shot cold, you can also add some ice to the shaker.
- Shake the ingredients energetically in a cocktail shaker for about 10-15 seconds, or mix well if you're using a mixing glass.
- Your drink is ready thirsty!!!
Steps To Prepare Orange Tea Shot
Gather ingredients: Vodka, Triple Sec, Orange Juice.
Optionally chill the glass.
Combine ingredients in a shaker with ice (if desired).
Shake or stir and Strain into the glass.
Garnish with an orange slice.
Nutrition In the Orange Tea Shot
Calories & Carbohydrates
It has Approximately 100-150 calories per shot, primarily from alcohol and any added sweeteners. Moreover, it contains 8-12 grams of carbohydrates, similar to a Purple Gatorade Shot.
Protein & Fat
As alcoholic shots, are not a significant source of protein or fat, it has 0 Protein and Fat.
Vitamins and Minerals
A small amount of vitamin C in orange juice, but not a significant source of other vitamins or minerals.
Which Food Is Best With Orange Tea Shot?
The shot prefers your own preferences, most people are going with spicy snacks due to the sweet flavor of orange in the shot, For more, you can always try the below things with the shot, Do let me know in the comment box as well, about what you love the most with this shot.
- Citrusy Appetizers
- Spicy Snacks
- Sushi and Seafood
- Fruit Platter
- Cheese and Charcuterie
- Light Appetizers
What is an orange tea shot made of?
An orange tea shot typically consists of vodka, Triple Sec (orange liqueur), and freshly squeezed orange juice, creating a sweet and citrusy cocktail.
Is Orange Jameson Tea the same as the above recipe?
Yes, you just need to replace Jameson Irish Whiskey, orange juice, and simple syrup for a distinct flavor profile.
Why do people take green tea shots?
People enjoy green tea shots for their unique blend of flavors, combining peach schnapps, sour mix, and Jameson Irish Whiskey to create a fruity and slightly tart shot.