Information We Collect:
- Personal Information: This includes information that can be used to identify you, such as your name, email address, and postal address. We collect this information when you sign up for our newsletter, make a purchase, or contact us with a question or comment.
- Non-Personal Information: This includes information that cannot be used to identify you, such as your IP address, browser type, and operating system. We collect this information automatically when you visit our website.
How We Use Your Information:
- To Provide You with Our Services: We use your personal and non-personal information to provide you with the services you request, such as processing orders and answering questions.
- To Improve Our Website: We use your non-personal information to improve our website’s performance and make it easier to use.
- To Send You Marketing Communications: If you opt-in to receive our newsletter, we will use your email address to send you updates about new products, special offers, and other information that we think you’ll find valuable. You can opt-out of these communications at any time.
Measures We Take to Protect Your Information:
- Secure Server: Our website uses secure servers that are protected by firewalls and other security measures to prevent unauthorized access to your information.
- Encryption: When you submit sensitive information, such as your payment details, it is encrypted using secure socket layer (SSL) technology.
- Limited Access: Only authorized employees have access to your personal information, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of this information.
- Access to Your Information: You have the right to access the personal information we hold about you and to request a copy of this information.
- Correction of Your Information: If you believe that any of your personal information is incorrect, you have the right to request that it be corrected.
- Deletion of Your Information: You have the right to request that your personal information be deleted from our records.